Thunder is a game in which players use their phones to play the world’s first augmented reality game. With an immersive, multi-player experience that combines real people and digital avatars into one world, Thunder has the potential to change how we interact with games.
Thunder teams are becoming more popular among World Flipper players, and it’s easy to see why. A well-constructed Thunder squad can provide massive burst damage to opponents, rapidly melting them with a few skill shots. We’ll show you one of the finest World Flipper Thunder setups and team compositions for completing story mode missions and farming the hardest monsters in this tutorial.
Rams are presently used in the strongest World Flipper Thunder build and squad composition for the extremely high destructive Thor’s Hammer skill. This move, which hits the nearest target with a high-damage lightning shock that delivers additional damage in a radius and extra damage to immobilized opponents, works well with other troops.
Our World Flipper tier list may be useful in determining which troops to pull for and which ones are worth developing!
Team comps for the World Flipper Thunder:
1st place Rams
You may replace Murakumo with Gilasrad or Clarisse if Murakumo is difficult to acquire for younger players. Sha Suzu, Rams, and Renoir are all gacha pulls, whereas Jay and Owlbert are all simple to acquire.
The greatest Thunder Characters in the World Flipper
Because of her leader boosting powers and party skill damage increase, Sha Suzu is a must-have character in many team compositions. She is without a doubt World Flipper’s finest three-star character. She’s giving a lot of damage boosts to Rams in this build for additional Thor’s Hammer damage.
- Calibration — Conducts a weapon tune-up, boosting the party leader’s skill gauge and skill damage.
- Technician-in-Training, Leader – +60% Skill Damage (Party)
- +14 percent increase in attack (Leader)
- Get a +5% Attack boost (Leader) when she activates a skill (max +20 percent).
- Get a +X% Skill Gauge (Self) and a 5% Attack boost when you designate it as your primary unit (Leader)
In this World Flipper Thunder build, Rams is the primary damage dealer, and she excels at it. Thor’s Hammer does a lot of damage, and with enough synergizing units, it can deliver a lot of damage. Not to add that the leader’s ability, Let Us Coexist, increases the skill damage of all Thunder troops.
- Thor’s Hammer is a skill that brings lightning down on the nearest target, inflicting thunder damage on all enemies within its shock radius (Deals more damage to paralyzed foes).
- Leader: Allow Us to Coexist: +100% Skill Damage (Thunder units)
- +50% Increase in Skill Damage (Self)
- Get +24 percent Skill Damage (Self) when a skill activates (up to 96 percent )
- +15 percent Skill Damage (Party) when assigned as your primary unit and her skill triggers (up to 60 percent )
Jay is a welcome addition to the squad, and he’s quite easy to find. Levitate allows you to tie together more combos for the power flips, as well as debuffing opponents for increased efficacy.
- Anathema Diffugio is a skill that grants Levitate to all allies and removes one buff from all enemies on the field. Thunder resistances are lowered, and attack is reduced as well.
- Leader: Pursuit of Lost Lore – +20 percent attack boost (Thunder) and +20 percent opponent damage
- Against an opponent, you will get an additional 18% damage bonus (Self)
- Against an opponent, you will get a 15% bonus in damage (Self)
- When Thunder troops are set as your primary unit, they deal 10% more damage to fallen enemies.
Renoir is the build’s CC and AoE unit, with a stun skill in the form of Bombs Away. If you combine this with Thor’s Hammer, you’ll deal massive damage to all stunned foes.
- Bombs Away — Tosses an explosive concoction in front of you, dealing thunder damage, reducing thunder resistance, and paralyzing enemies.
- Leader: End-All-Remedies – +60% Skill Damage (Thunder) and +150% Damage while immobilized.
- Get a 25% bonus to Skill Gauge whenever she uses a skill (Self)
- When you’re paralyzed, you inflict an extra 14% damage.
- When assigned as your primary unit, paralyzed troops take 10% more damage.
Check out some other World Flipper team builds: