The latest League of Legends patch, 11.20, brings with it new Bewitching skins for Amumu and nerfs to the champion. Here’s what you need to know about the changes coming in the next update.
The lol patch 11.20 twitter is a tweet that includes the full patch notes for League of Legends version 11.20.
As League of Legends’ Worlds 2021 proceeds, developers are making a few tweaks to ensure everything is in order. Patch 11.20 is coming to spice things up with some new skins and a slew of boosts and nerfs.
Unfortunately for Amumu’s teammates, he’s been a little too dominant in the support position. Riot couldn’t keep the bandaged mummy happy for long, since he’s receiving a significant nerf as a result of her support domination.
Darius will also get a boost to help him with split-pushing and dueling. With his 11.12 nerf poised for a reversal, Udyr will also be able to rush back into the limelight.
The following are the complete patch notes for League of Legends version 11.20:
Version 11.20 Patch Notes
Riot Games provided this image.
- Q: How about a game of bandage toss?
- 70/100/130/160/190 (+85 percent AP) 70/95/120/145/170 (+85 percent AP) 70/95/120/145/170 (+85 percent AP) 70/95/120/145/170 (+85 percent AP) 70/95/120/145/170 (+85 percent AP)
- Mana Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 Mana Cost
- 534 555 555 555 555 555 555 555 555 555 555 555
- 3.35 4 Armor Growth
- Spirit of Dread (W)
- 2 minutes, 21 minutes, 20 minutes, 19 minutes, 18 minutes, 18 minutes, 18 minutes, 18 minutes, 18 minutes, 18 minutes, 18 minutes, 18 minutes
- Capped Healing Against Minions and Monsters: 90/120/150/180/210/240/120/150/180/210/240/120/150/180/210/240/120/150/180/210/240/120/150/180/210/240/120/150/180/
Riot Games provided this image.
- Ionian Fervor (Passive)
- At Max Stacks, the Bonus AD Ratio is 30% 20%.
- Martial Cadence: Passive
- Bonus Damage: 8% of the target’s current health plus 10% of the target’s current health
- Ki Barrier (Passive)
- Shield: 60-111 (+14 percent extra health) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (based on level) (
- E: Fling
- Damage: 50/65/80/95/110 / 50/60/70/80/90 / 50/60/70/80/90 / 50/60/70/80/90 / 50/60/70/80
- 75 percent AP 60 percent AP Damage Ratio
- Threaded Volley is a question that many people have.
- Subsequent Stones do 80 percent to 75 percent damage to monsters.
Riot Games provided this image.
- Phoenix Stance (R)
- 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+80 percent AP) Cone Damage: 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+80 percent AP)
Mandatory of the Emperor
- 36-60 (depending on level) Initial Hit Bonus Damage 45-75 (based on level)
- Bugfix: The allied champion who eats Imperial Mandate’s mark will be appropriately credited with the damage it does.
Changes in the Jungle:
- 15 percent 10% healing based on maximum health
Camps in the Jungle
- 78 74 78 74 78 74 78 74 78 74 78 74 78 74
- 78 74 AD: Ancient Krug Base
“Team formation for Worlds Clash’s first weekend begins on October 11, with matches on October 16 and 17. Worlds Clash provides an extra Loot Capsule containing…” in addition to the usual trophy, banner, and logo prizes. (Image courtesy of Riot Games)
- Participants with Premium Tickets who position 1st – 7th in the Worlds Clash: (1) Permanent Championship Skin (random)
- For all Worlds Clash competitors who rank first (Premium and Basic Tickets): (1) Orb of the Worlds’ Event
- Participants with Premium Tickets who rank 8th to 15th in the Worlds Clash: (1) Skin Shard Championship
- (1) Dragonmancer Clash Icon for all Worlds Clash participants (Premium and Basic Tickets)
Bug fixes and improvements to the quality of life:
- In the League of Legends tutorial, Brand will take the position of Ahri. In the “Unleash the Storm” mission, Seraphine will take Brand’s position as one of the unlocked champions.
- Except for Korea and China, the AFK penalty adjustments will continue to be implemented in other areas.
- Fixed a problem that caused victories to be nullified if all players used Alt+F4 to exit their sessions within a certain timeframe at the conclusion of a game.
- Dawnbringer Vex’s Shadow and Worlds 2021 Champion Jarvan IV’s walls have been adjusted to match their respective chromas.
- Certain Summoner Spells may be used while in the Guardian Angel’s Resurrecting state, which was fixed.
- If the targeted target died during the ability’s reset window, Sylas would not receive another cast of Vex’s stolen R – Shadow Surge.
- Vex’s Passive – Doom ‘n Gloom fixed a problem where opponents pushed by champion-created terrain, such as Anivia’s W – Crystallize or Jarvan IV’s R – Cataclysm, were erroneously marked.
- The existence of another opponent in Warwick’s path will no longer impact his W – Blood Hunt extra movement speed approaching an enemy.
- Rengar’s Q – Savagery animation did not play when he used Ironspike Whip, Goredrinker, or Stridebreaker due to a glitch.
- Fixed a problem in which Karthus’ Q – Lay Waste would award Tear of the Goddess stacks even if it didn’t strike a legitimate target.
- If Neeko had a Hextech Alternator, a problem was fixed where her W – Shapesplitter clone would die prematurely if she received damage while unseen.
- Using R – Devour on an opponent Wukong’s clone gave Tahm Kench view of him for the remainder of the game, which was fixed.
- Senna’s Q – Piercing Darkness did not give Press the Attack stacks due to a glitch.
- Vex was able to recast R – Shadow Surge on Gwen while she was under her W – Hallowed Mist, which was a glitch.
- When cast on an allied champion’s clone, Lulu’s E – Help, Pix! now properly provides a shield.
- Cho’Gath’s Passive – Carnivore and Warwick’s Passive – Eternal Hunger healing no longer function against wards, trinkets, or certain champion-created items due to a glitch.
- If Shadow Assassin Kayn’s living shadow from W – Blade’s Reach was active and in range, he would only get half of the local tower gold.
- When Viktor kills super minions and epic monsters, he will properly earn 5 Hex Fragments for his Passive – Glorious Evolution (in addition to siege minions)
- The tooltip for Miss Fortune’s Passive – Love Tap now reflects the extra damage reduction against minions.
- The vocal lines of Anivia have been restored to sound crisper, cleaner, and smoother.
- All of LeBlanc’s skins now have the proper critical attack sounds.
- When LeBlanc’s W – Distortion dash was thrown from Fog of War into vision, the sound effect did not play.
- When LeBlanc’s W – Distortion’s return indication runs out, it will properly play a sound effect for herself and her teammates.
Chromas & Upcoming Skins:
The league patch 11.19 release time is a new update that was released on the 20th of June, 2018. This patch brings new Bewitching Skins and nerfs Amumu.
- league of legends 11.20 patch notes
- lol patch 11.20 release date
- 11.20 patch notes twitter
- surrender at 20 patch notes
- 11.20 patch notes reddit