The Armistice patch notes have been released and we’re diving into them to see what’s new. We’ve got a lot of Arcana changes, as well as some other tweaks and bugfixes. Check out the full list below!
The “void new world” is a patch that has been released for Into the Void. It includes changes to the game’s difficulty, new enemies, and more.
Amazon Games image
On November 18, at 5 a.m. PT, the New World Update 1.1, “Into the Void,” will be released. According to Amazon Games, the expected downtime for this update is about four hours. The patch has been under testing for a few weeks on the Public Test Realm (PTR) and is now ready for release. As you can see from the New World Into the Void patch notes below, this is an amazing release.
As previously stated, New World Update 1.1, “Into the Void,” will go live on November 18 at 5 a.m. Pacific Time and will remain until about 9 a.m. Pacific Time. The Void Gauntlet, the first new weapon we’ve seen since launch, is among the upcoming upgrades. The weapon uses Void’s power to enhance comrades while debuffing adversaries. It is a fantastic secondary weapon for Life Staff users since it scales off of Intelligence and Focus.
The Varangian Knights are a completely new opponent type introduced by Amazon Games. In quest of relics and lore, the force has invaded southern Aeternum. Defeat the Varangian Hewer, Scout, Knight, and Archers while learning their narrative.
Aside from these two highlights, there’s a long list of upgrades that cover almost every area of the game. This patch gives some attention to each class. The trade post connects all settlements, so you won’t have to waste azoth to obtain what you need. The team is paying attention to the input, as they’ve also stated that they’ll be integrating quicker running on roads, which has been a popular request.
There’s a lot to look at, including new missions, adjustments to the quality of life, and more.
Patch Notes for New World Update 1.1 “Into the Void”
Traveling Around the World
- Improvements and aesthetic variation in the beginning zone.
- The beginning locations have been updated with new aesthetics.
- In farms and tourist attractions, corruption and withered pictures have been emphasized (POIs).
- Ezra’s Forge has been upgraded and relocated to southwest Windsward from Amrine Temple.
- On the road, run faster! You will now earn a movement benefit when jogging on roads:
- When traveling on roadways, you get a 10% advantage in movement speed.
- Unless the character has been running for 3 seconds and is on a road, the move speed boost will not be activated.
- If a player interacts in battle in any form, such as avoiding, blocking, hitting, or being struck with a debuff, the mobility boost will be revoked.
- While the player is actively involved in conflicts, outpost rushes, or duels, the move speed benefit is disabled.
- Players that are tagged for PvP now get a +10% Luck boost and a +30% Gathering Luck benefit.
- Important bug fixes include:
- Issues with different AI stranded in cliffs or boulders have been resolved.
- In Expeditions, problems with boss gating and triggering were fixed, where certain doors seemed to be closed but were really open.
- Several bugs in Expeditions were fixed, including the ability for players to assault foes without being struck and heal teammates without being in a fight.
- The vitals, names, and versions of several enemies have been updated/corrected.
- Fixed a number of problems with world collision and navigation mesh that were either missing or inaccurate.
- PvP Faction Missions have been added:
- Take control of a fort using Control Points.
- Intercept – Defeat members of the other party and collect their tears.
- Loot from the Enemy’s Battle Camp – Recover secret plans from the enemy’s war camp.
- We’ve changed numerous missions in the Main Storyline to provide more intriguing dynamics including wave encounters, destructible items, and proximity tracking nodes to enhance the player experience.
- Players’ progress in certain Main Storyline tasks may be reset as a consequence of these changes.
- The missions “Old Stone Remembers” and “New Initiate, Old Order” have been restructured more thoroughly, and players who were on them will need to return to Yonas at Fisherman’s Bend to re-accept them.
- To save travel time, the location of one of the Survivalist “Wolf Den” tasks in First Light has been updated. In all three initial zones, the encounter design has been changed to a wave event.
- Important bug fixes include:
- Early players will no longer be assigned tasks to hunt sheep since the starting zone faction objectives have been modified.
- Faction Rank 2 Quests are now available at level 20, however they are still suggested for players who are level 25 or above.
- Quests for “Return to Innkeep” now award the correct amount of Azoth.
- Hunt task map pins in Elder’s Gate have been adjusted to be more accurate.
- In Brightwood, two elite faction assassination missions target elite adversaries that only spawn at night. This need has been added to the quest text.
- Various mistakes have been fixed, quest places have been relocated, and the plot has been reinforced.
- To differentiate town projects from Faction Missions, name standards have been updated.
- Within the Genesis’ Garden, the Expedition loot PvE faction quest has been fixed.
- For the “To Be a Grandmaster” fishing quest, there was a discrepancy between the stated requirement and the real requirement.
- In non-settled zones, a problem with PvP Spy missions not being completed was fixed.
- Multiple NPCs have had their voice over (VO) issues fixed.
- Various bugs that caused NPCs to not finish their animations have been resolved.
- Various bugs that caused erroneous loot tags to appear have been resolved.
- Important bug fixes include:
- Fixed a bug that caused certain AI to spawn more often than expected.
- Fixed a number of difficulties that might arise when interacting with journal entries all across the globe.
- The Town Projects board no longer fails to refresh.
- When in an Expedition, the PvP Experience boost will no longer apply.
- The Well Fed boost might now stack from multiple levels and kinds of food due to a bug. Any prior versions of the buff will be replaced with the most current version.
- Weapon Coating goods were not being consumed correctly when utilized due to a glitch.
BENEFITS OF EQUIPMENT
- Leeching bonuses on rings and weapons have been scaled up from 0.5 percent to 1.5 percent damage converted to health on impact to 1 percent to 5 percent.
- The efficacy of the Freedom, Vigor, and Invigorate debuff reduction perks has been increased from 3 percent to 5 percent dependent on gear score (GS) to 3 percent to 8 percent.
- The Keen Speed perk’s cooldown has been reduced from 10 to 5 seconds, and the duration of haste has been raised from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Poisoning, Blood Letting, Burning, Crippling, Enfeebling, and Infected effect durations on ring perks have been increased from 3 percent to 7 percent to 5 percent to 15 percent.
- A problem that enabled Chain Elemental bonuses to do damage on invulnerable characters has been fixed.
- A problem that enabled Chain Elemental perks to hit downed or dead targets has been fixed.
- The Corrupted Bane perk no longer scales higher than other Bane perks due to a glitch.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Chain Elemental perks to be activated when the Great Axe Well of Gravity skill was used for the first time.
- The Hearty perk was mistakenly delivering a boost to strike damage due to a glitch.
- The healing boost for light equip load has been raised from 20% to 30%, while the healing bonus for medium equip load has been increased from 10% to 15%.
UPDATES TO THE NAVIGATION
- When navigation is disabled, jumping and traversal are now disabled (such as when hit with a Root effect).
- The vault camera has been updated to smooth out the movements.
- Jump in place has been updated to enable translation while in the air.
- To smooth the general navigation, we fixed a number of animation glitches as well as a number of other difficulties.
- Fixed an issue where a player may get trapped in an odd slide motion if they attacked while sliding.
- Jumping might cause area of effect (AoE) targeting on certain abilities to be cancelled.
- There was a tiny movement delay while traversing with autorun.
- When the transition to sprint was completed, the player’s animation looked to stutter.
- Fixed an issue where the sprinting leap caused the player to slow down substantially upon landing.
- After queuing specific activities, the Shield might sometimes fail to sheathe correctly.
- Fixed an issue where switching weapons while collecting might result in the player not having the appropriate weapons equipped or performing attack animations correctly.
- Fixed an issue when blocking while sprinting and attempting to squat caused players to become unresponsive.
- Drinking a consumable while executing a gathering action caused the player’s consumption animation to fail.
- When the user utilized such buttons during Harvesting or Skinning, the camera would move along with their crouching/prone motions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the weapon sheath to be out of sync while spamming prone.
- When trying to establish a camp while in mid-air, there was a problem with player movement.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to avoid colliding with their weapon when prone.
- After performing many strikes with various weapons, the animations might lag while running.
- Fixed a bug where the player might clip through outcropping collisions when prone by utilizing specific skills.
- Fixed an issue where players rotated awkwardly while sprinting from Rush of the Shield and entering sprint from going backward.
- When trying to establish a camp, autorun will not end. This was fixed.
- After prone and leap spam, players may use Strength to scale unarmed attacks. This has been fixed.
- When a magic weapon was equipped, players might sometimes be unable to perform powerful strikes out of the prone posture.
- Players may no longer battle to avoid durability damage while collecting, thanks to a fix that prevents gathering while in duels.
BONUS ATTRIBUTE THRESHOLD
- The damage mitigation offered by the 250 Constitution boost has been reduced from 80% to 60%.
- On a blocked hit, a glitch allowed the 250 Constitution bonus cooldown to activate.
- When the 250 strength increase was active, a bug prevented players from dodge canceling out of strikes during the recovery window of an ability.
- Fixed an issue where the invulnerability window for 2H Melee and Magic Staff dodge rolls was less than for other weapon types.
- Fixed inconsistencies in cancel timings between various weapon kinds’ dodges.
- A glitch that caused a reverse dodge to result in a tiny teleport has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from taking damage from an AoE if they ducked into it.
- Buffs and debuffs that would normally influence the siege weapon and deployable structures now have no effect on structures.
- Due to players sometimes being caught on Inferno Traps, player collision has been disabled.
- Through Fort Gates and War Camp Gates, players can no longer do damage to other players using weapon abilities.
- Battle bread’s power has been reduced from +15 percent damage and defense to +5% damage and protection.
- Damage reduction from the baroness boost has been reduced from 25% to 15%.
- Damage and defense on the commander tent have been reduced from +5%/+7.5%/+15 percent to +3%/+6%/+9%.
IMPORTANT BUG FIXES
- Backstab: A issue that caused backstab to activate while assaulting players from the front has been fixed.
- On Block: A bug was fixed that allowed certain weapon mastery passives to activate “On Block” against unblockable strikes.
- Cooldown Times: When switching weapons or unequipping gear, the cooldown timers for many passives and perks were deleted.
HAMMER OF WAR
With some of the adjustments below, we want to make the Juggernaut weapon mastery tree stand out a little more from the Crowd Crusher tree, and to channel some of the strength of Shockwave’s Rend into the Armor Destroyer’s Rend.
- Armor Breaker
- Rend effectiveness increased from 15% to 20%, resulting in long-term trauma.
- Bonus damage has been increased from 15% to 25% in the first act.
- Armor Breaker’s hit box has been tweaked to make it easier to attack foes that are on inclines or have been knocked down.
- Gavel of Might
- Damage scaling has been increased from 160 percent to 170 percent.
- The cooldown has been reduced from 22 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Damage scaling has been increased from 200 percent to 220 percent in Justice for All.
- Ball of Wreckage
- Damage has been increased from 120 percent to 130 percent.
- Increased safety precautions The duration of the Fortify bonus has been increased from 4 to 7 seconds.
- Remove everything from the room.
- Swing Away: This upgrade was less effective when hitting numerous targets due to a bug.
- Reduced the maximum Rend effectiveness from 20% to 10% with Sundering Shockwave (Item Perk).
- Destiny’s Path
- Fixed a problem that prevented the Leeching Path Of Destiny (Item Perk) from operating while the Stimulated Reduction modifier was worn.
- Exhaustive Attacks: The Exhausted debuff’s stamina regeneration penalty has been increased from 15% to 20%.
STAFF FOR LIFE
The Life Staff changes are intended to shift some healing power into the light and medium equip loads while lowering the healing power of tanky healing builds. We also want to make it easy to target and heal the right individuals of the group.
- To accommodate for the increase in healing from equip load, basic healing has been reduced by 20% across the board.
- Adjustments to the Target
- Targeted healing spells (as well as target lock-on) now have a maximum range of 25 meters.
- Functionality for out-of-range targeted healing has been added:
- When the target is out of range, the group UI will change color.
- Instead of casting targeting oneself, the spell will cancel if the target moves out of range.
- A “target is out of range” message will appear if you try to cast a targeted heal on an out of range target.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the ability key to initiate targeted heals did not deliver a direct heal on the desired target.
- Sacred Terrain
- The Life Staff Sacred Ground VFX and tooltip no longer claimed that it lasted longer than it really did.
- The efficacy of the Sacred Ground strengthen perk has been reduced from 3 percent to 15% to 3 percent to 10%.
- Holy Ground mana regeneration and stamina have been reduced from 100% to 50%.
- Fixed an issue where the healing from this talent may be piled from several sources if the ability upgrades were different.
- A Burst of Light
- The effectiveness of Life Staff’s Splash of Light ability has been increased from 40% to 60%.
- Splash of Light’s Shared Recovery Upgrade’s efficiency has been increased from 3% to 5%.
- The Protective Orb
- Protector’s Blessing’s healing caused the Shared Protection effect to be renewed, which was fixed.
- Mending Protection (Item Perk): The functionality of this perk has been altered. Instead of activating if the victim has no active buffs, it now occurs if the target is under 50% health and has been healed by Orb of Protection.
- Embrace of Light
- Light’s Embrace Connection Upgrade’s efficiency has been increased from 1% to 2%.
- Blessed (Item Perk): The healing benefit efficacy has been reduced from 10% to 30% to 5% to 20%.
We intended to enhance the buffering for heavy attacks to make them more consistent to use, buff the Throwing Axe tree to make it more effective, boost the Thrown By Infected ability to make it more viable as an anti-healing ability, and buff the Throwing Axe tree to make it more useful. We also attempted to fix problems that caused missed hits.
- Aimed Throw could no longer be used to negate basic assaults at any moment.
- Fixed a bug that caused heavy attacks to fail to buffer correctly, causing certain attack transitions to fail.
- Fixed an issue where when a player homed in on a target, the player was relocated to a location far enough away from the target that hits may miss owing to hitbox sizes being a little less than the distance the player was from the target.
- The Relentless Fury and Accumulated Power empower boosts were being consumed when Berserk was used.
- Rush of the Feral
- Feral Rush could no longer be activated in villages without a cooldown.
- Torrent of Fury
- A bug that caused certain attacks to miss has been fixed.
- Infected Throw
- Increased the duration of sickness and weakness from 5s to 10s.
- Mortal Power: Bonus duration on low health targets has been increased from 8 to 15 seconds.
- Aerial Transmission: The duration of the AoE cloud has been increased from 3s to 6s.
- Rending Toss
- The cooldown has been reduced from 15 to 8 seconds.
- Destroy Death
- When a player died, the Defy Death ultimate cooldown period was deleted, which was a bug.
- A bug with the great axe reap wrongly causing a breakout dodge has been fixed.
- Gravity Well
- Fixed an issue where the Gravity Well’s slow effect was not always eliminated when a player exited the affect region, allowing the effect to stay up to 2 seconds longer than intended.
- When Gravity Well is used in close proximity to a target, the tooltip for the ability does not reflect the melee damage it does. This has been fixed.
- Whirlwind now has Grit.
- Fortifying Whirlwind (Item Perk): This perk no longer applies too many Fortify stacks.
- When this passive was worn, heavier attacks had erroneous hit boxes, which was fixed.
- The duration of all pulls is no longer increased by the Gravity passive. The ability to apply Root for 0.25s to targets struck by a pull has been updated.
- Primary Attack with a Bow
- A bug was fixed that enabled successive main attacks to be launched quicker than they should have been.
- Arrows in the Rain, Shot of Poison, and Splinter Shot have had their descriptions updated to reflect that they cannot headshot.
- Several Bow skills were not benefitting from increased damage from higher tier arrows due to a bug.
- Shot Avoidance
- Go the Distance: This upgrade now provides haste towards the conclusion of the ability instead of at the beginning, ensuring that the boost duration is not wasted during the skill animation.
- Poison Shot
- Poison Shot’s cooldown has been reduced from 35 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Poison Shot’s cooldown might be reset without the ability being used.
- Rapid Fire
- The cooldown time has been reduced from 20 to 14 seconds.
- Rapid Accuracy: Fixed an issue where this upgrade didn’t lower the cooldown if the opponent was killed by the final arrow of Rapid Shot.
- Rain of Arrows
- Enemies are no longer struck by Rain of Arrows when they go through doors.
- Fixed an issue when hip-firing with the bow triggered the Musket ability tree’s Heightened Precision passive.
The major purpose of the Sword/Shield changes was to enhance the feel of the Strike Leaping ability as well as the buffering for heavier blows to make them more consistent.
- During the Sword heavy assault, basic attack buffers and cancellations were not functioning correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the timings of the fully charged Sword heavy attack differed from the standard heavy attack.
- Shield Rush
- Improved Rush: Weaken duration has been increased from 4 to 10 seconds.
- Leaping Strike
- The cooldown time has been reduced from 25 to 18 seconds.
- Damage scaling has been increased from 135 percent to 150 percent.
- To make transitioning into other attacks simpler, speed up the recovery after utilizing Leaping Strike.
- Cowardly Punishment: Added the slow percentage amount to the description.
STAFF ON FIRE
Due to how strong ordinary assaults seemed in relation to specific abilities, we changed the Fire Staff to limit some of their efficacy, and we altered other abilities to feel more devastating.
- The Fire Pillar
- Damage scaling has been improved.
- The range is from 134 percent to 170 percent.
- When Pillar of Fire is invoked using the ability key, it no longer targets the caster.
- Pillar of Fire no longer fails to activate Runes of Helios when triggered using the ability key.
- Pillar Of Fire no longer hits twice against targets towards the edge of the effect radius due to a bug.
- Shower of meteors
- Runes of Helios no longer activate when you target Meteor Shower instead of casting it.
- The fact that the Fireball ability cannot crit has been clarified. It used to display the crit damage color, but it didn’t really deliver more damage. It no longer displays orange damage values, and a new tooltip has been added.
- Flame Thrower is a character who throws fire.
- Damage scaling should be increased from 34% to 50%.
- Clear Casting: Damage bonus has been reduced from 10% to 5%.
- Clear Mind: Empowerment efficacy was reduced from 10% to 5%.
- Damage boost from Helios Runes has been reduced from 30% to 25%.
- Prophet of a Fire God’s crit damage bonus has been reduced from 20% to 15%.
- The crit chance boost has been reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Fixed an issue where the likelihood of a critical hit was raised for all attacks, not just abilities.
- Pyromania’s damage boost has been reduced from 20% to 15%.
- Kindle: A bug that caused Kindle to boost buff duration by an inaccurate amount has been fixed.
- Reheat: The time it takes to activate Reheat (without using an ability) has been reduced from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.
- To change up the functionality, the Singe and Watch it Burn passives have been updated:
- Singe’s ability to inflict Burn on critical strikes has been changed to triggering Burn on light attacks.
- Keep an eye on it. Only critical strikes from abilities now result in burn.
Our objective was to boost and tweak some of the less-used skills such that a broader range of options seemed plausible.
- When performing a strong assault, the player’s distance from the target was adjusted. Previously, the heavy attack drew the user too near, preventing the Deadly Reach passive from triggering reliably.
- The last flourish:
- Damage scaling has been increased from 125 percent to 150 percent.
- This attack is now marked as Heavy, making it eligible for Heavy-related passives.
- Bleed damage has been increased from 10% to 20%.
- Damage scaling has been increased from 70% to 80%.
- Fixed an issue where the passive Continuous Motion did not decrease Perforate’s cooldown.
- Damage scaling has been increased from 110 percent to 130 percent.
- Kick from the Vault
- Vault Kick’s cooldown started 1 frame before the hitbox appeared, which was fixed. If the strike was stopped early, even if it didn’t hit, the ability was put on cooldown.
GAUNTLET OF ICE
With the Ice Gauntlet, we wanted to reduce the efficacy of some of the most powerful combinations of skills while keeping their individual use.
- Heavy Attack – The start-up and recovery times for heavy attacks have been increased to match the timing of other magic weapons’ heavy attacks.
- Fixed an issue where the Ice Gauntlet moved quicker than other magic weapons while attacking.
- If an adversary was too near, basic assaults on the Ice Gauntlet may occasionally blast through them without doing any harm.
- Storms of ice
- The duration between damage ticks has been increased from 0.25s to 0.33s.
- If the player possessed the Unending Thaw item perk, Ice Storm did not do any damage.
- Ice Storm no longer does damage to foes that are immune to slow.
- When the caster switched to their other active weapon, Ice Storm would cease working.
- Spike of Ice
- Ice Spike no longer displays a cast timer despite being cast instantaneously.
- The chill of the wind
- Damage scaling each tick has been increased from 16% to 20%.
- Shower of ice
- The cooldown has been increased from 20s to 30s.
- Players that have been enslaved can no longer be cured.
- The Tomb’s health has been reduced to 50% of the player’s maximum health.
- Breakout burst attack damage has been reduced from 168 percent to 70%.
- Entomb’s invulnerability might be removed while the Tomb was still active, which was fixed.
- Players were able to move when Entombed after dying, which was fixed.
- Pylon of Ice
- Pylon health was improved by 20%.
- The Ice Pylon now has a maximum lifespan of 45 seconds.
- Ice Pylon could now absorb mana but would not activate on slopes, terrain, or off a ledge.
- Fixed an issue where dying and being resurrected enabled players to install numerous Ice Pylons at once.
- During a 1v1 Duel, the Ice Pylon would sometimes target neutral players or AI foes. This has been fixed.
- Ultimate Relaxation
- Ultimate Chill’s extra damage has been reduced from 35 percent to 25%.
- In rare circumstances, Ultimate Chill’s ability will not apply to foes. This has been fixed.
- The Ultimate Chill tooltip has been updated to make its functioning more clear.
- Critical Frost: The critical change benefit has been reduced from 20% to 15%.
- Critical Damage Bonus: Reduced from 15% to 10% for Energized Critical.
- Freezing Temperatures
- The freezing effect now has a 5-second cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where foes with this passive could root players who were standing in their own Ice Storm.
- The Iced Refresh item perk might trigger on both downing and killing a player. This has been fixed. It now only activates when the player is downed.
- Tondo, Flourish, and Fleche’s cooldowns started 1 frame before the hitbox appeared, which was fixed. If the assault was stopped early, even if it did not hit, the powers were put on cooldown.
- Flurry’s homing has been improved to address an issue where successive assaults would often miss or be difficult to strike.
- Overwhelm: This upgrade no longer applies stamina damage instead of only block damage due to a bug.
- The cooldown time has been reduced from 11 to 6 seconds.
- Also, a bug was fixed that caused this update to only work on blocking targets.
- The cooldown time has been lowered from 20 to 12 seconds.
- The duration of the base stun has been raised from 1.5 to 2 seconds.
- Consequences: The duration of the stun has been raised from 2 to 2.5 seconds.
- Momentum: Bonus damage has been increased from 25% to 30%.
- Swiftness: This passive no longer grants haste from bleed damage ticks rather than genuine weapon strikes.
Our objective, similar to prior weapon balancing updates, was to enhance and tweak some of the lesser-used abilities such that a broader range of skills seemed feasible.
- Musket basic damage has been increased by 2.5 percent.
- The Musket could no longer be reloaded after dodge rolling and then initiating autorun.
- Reloading would not immediately continue after an interruption while the player was aiming was fixed.
- When hip-firing from a crouching position, musket overcharged rounds were not being spent.
- Traps in Death’s Door can no longer be activated by players.
- Bomb Sticky
- Damage has been increased from 175 percent to 235 percent.
- Putting an End to Power
- The cooldown has been reduced from 18 to 15 seconds.
- Shot of Strength
- The cooldown time has been reduced from 15 to 12 seconds.
- Shooter’s Position
- The cooldown has been reduced from 20s to 18s.
- By hitting sprint, the ability key, dodge, Esc, or releasing RMB, players may now depart Shooter’s Stance.
- Reloading is critical.
- Fixed a bug that caused this passive to behave erratically.
AI IN GENERAL
- AI adversaries have been added.
- New adversaries have been discovered.
- Swarmancer withered
- Beetle that has withered
- Shaman Who Has Been Forgotten
- Alligator Pet Goes Missing
- Guardian of the Ancients
- Updates on the Villagers who have been tainted
- The Strong Corrupted Laborer has laid down his pickaxe and taken up some weights, and he now seems to be much bigger than before.
- Villager attack sets have been evaluated and updated to make them more distinct.
TUNING THE AI AND FIXING BUGS
- Fixed an issue where AI might be driven to invalid locations and perish as a result.
- A bug that allowed health potions to produce threat has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI to become unresponsive when there were a significant number of players around.
- Fixed an issue where certain boss-spawned items didn’t always despawn when they should have.
- Hit volumes have been increased at the feet of all Brute foes to ensure that player hits are more consistently registered.
- Affixes of the Elite
- A bug that caused slow regions dropped by the Slimy modifier to fall through multi-story structures has been fixed.
- Phalanx and Slow auras no longer cling to an enemy’s feet, forcing them to walk wildly.
- Slicer no longer hits a much bigger area than planned due to a bug.
- Breaches that have been tainted
- Fixed an issue when Breaches might vanish in the middle of a combat.
- Fixed an issue where adversaries would not always despawn once a Breach was finished.
- Rush to the Outpost
- If both gates were upgraded to tier 3, bears might assault the incorrect gate, which was fixed.
- A bug that enabled players to body block the Spriggan has been fixed.
- The Invasion Spriggan’s damage has been reduced by 20% across the board.
- The Invasion Spriggan’s damage to structures has been reduced by 50%.
- Guardian of the Ancients
- Mage from the past
- Stuns no longer affect the Ancient Mage.
- Blastaway, the Ancient Mage’s close-range spell, now does less damage.
- Fixed a problem that prevented certain Ancient Guardian AI from withdrawing correctly.
- A bug that caused certain Ancient Guardian AI to strafe forever has been fixed.
- Earth is furious.
- Archer of the Dryad
- Dryad Archer’s jumping spread shot should now strike the player more regularly.
- Prowler of Dryads
- When Prowler was struck by certain strikes, he would “T-pose.”
- Acolyte who has been tainted
- Corrupted Acolytes were no longer resistant to crowd control effects due to a bug.
- Trainee in the Dynasty
- The Dynasty Trainee no longer does damage as a result of a bug.
- Commander who has been tainted
- Fixed a bug that caused the Commander’s dash attack to repeat itself.
- Yonas the Corrupted is a character in the game Yonas the Corrupted
- Yonas the Corrupted’s model size has been reduced.
- Yonas’ self-healing has been reduced, making him a more manageable fight for a solo player.
- Summoner of the Dynasty
- During the Dynasty Summoner’s retreat, a bug caused him to recover for much more health than was planned.
- Corrupted Villagers
- A bug that enabled Corrupted Villagers to pursue players indefinitely has been fixed.
- Destroyer of the Void
- The Void Destroyer’s laser could no longer blast players through the fort’s wall.
- Porter has gone missing.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Lost Porters from retreating properly.
- Sailors who have drowned
- Sword & Shield Drowned might now block when utilizing combo strikes due to a bug.
- Drowned Mariners no longer gets caught on geometry due to a bug that was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Pistoleer would attack out-of-range opponents with melee attacks. The Pistoleer’s ranged attacks will now be more effective.
- In Death’s Door, a bug was fixed that prevented Withered monsters from killing players.
- A bug that might have caused the Withered Grunt’s head to get trapped in a fence has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with Brute characters’ height that caused them to become trapped in doors.
- Fixed an issue where the Pirate Brute’s cannon might get caught in his hand if he staggered while firing it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Boars to act abnormally when a projectile was fired near them.
- Fixed a bug that caused boars to turn abruptly rather than gently when walking.
- Fixed a problem with huge boar hit volumes, allowing strikes to hit them more consistently.
- Alligators no longer get trapped attempting to attack players who are higher than them.
- Elk might get caught in doors or inside buildings due to a bug that was fixed.
- Peacock kills were being counted as Turkey kills until this was fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the Bears’ left and right reactions were inverted.
- When Bears are staggered, their visual response strikes are reduced.
- A bug that might have caused Bears to get caught in trees has been fixed.
- When shocked, Disabled Cats may glance at and follow the player with their head.
- On select wolves, the lunge strike has been tweaked to have a narrower homing angle and a more consistent window of opportunity for players to evade the attack.
- Players are now moved more smoothly instead than jerking to a new place in response to wolf assaults, which has been toned down.
- Resolved a behavioral problem that caused Stanley to get caught running in place on occasion.
- Excavation of Amrine
- Grey, Simon
- Simon’s affixes have been tweaked to always have the same static effects across spawns.
- Fixed a bug that prevented him from pausing summoning minions after all of his minions had been destroyed.
- Nakashima, the foreman
- Adjusted Nakashima’s affixes so that they are always the same static effects from spawn to spawn.
- The Abyss
- Azamela, Archdeacon
- Fixed a bug that allowed his hounds to be slain repeatedly for experience and treasure.
- Hounds’ spawn animations were not playing properly due to a bug.
- Azamela would attempt to assault players outside of his arena, which was an unusual occurrence.
- After a team wipe, the teleporters might be left on. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented teleport VFX from being applied to the player.
- Fixed a bug that prevented his obelisks from displaying beam VFX.
- Fixed an issue where attackers may damage the Corrupted Carapace above Captain Thorpe’s teleporter.
- Skerryshiv Acolyte foes were no longer resistant to crowd control debuffs due to a bug.
- Shipyard of the Dynasty
- Chen, Commander
- Commander Chen’s damage volumes have been tightened so that he does more consistent damage in the anticipated places.
- Isabella’s Animals
- Isabella was unable to look at the player she was shooting with her pistol shot due to a bug.
- The death of Isabella’s tigers could no longer strengthen the AI outside of the arena.
- Isabella now just deals strike damage due to a bug.
- In Death’s Door, a bug was fixed that caused the Dragon Breath spell to kill players.
- Fixed a bug that caused Pearl Pedestals to keep casting even after they died.
- The hitbox of Pearl Pedestal was too high due to a bug.
- Dragon Dive’s timing has been tweaked so that players are less likely to get struck before the visual shows.
- Fixed an issue that made blocking Corruption Blast difficult for players in close proximity (such as the group’s tank).
- During some animations in phase 2, the Empress was susceptible to harm. This has been fixed.
- Garden of Genesis
- Marl of Alluvium
- His minions were now level 57 instead of 66 due to a bug.
- Alluvium’s Dive attack no longer does 0 damage in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where players might become stranded in Alluvium Marl’s Root Arena wall on occasion.
- Greenskeeper on the verge of bankruptcy
- A bug that prevented the tiny poison pools from doing sufficient damage has been fixed.
- Siren Scream’s damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Instrumentality of Lazarus
- Fixed an issue where Cilla’s staff phase lasted too long, leading her Arcane Might stacks to be out of rhythm with her conduits.
- Chardis’ beam continued to work after all players had died, which was an unusual bug.
- Chardis’ armpits’ damage volume size been slightly increased for more consistent impacts.
- Chardis was not receiving extra damage from the Ancient Bane perk due to a bug.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Chardis’ laser to harm the Ice Gauntlet’s “Entomb.”
- Fixed an issue where Chardis might be injured by hatchets thrown from outside his arena.
- Several bugs were fixed that made it impossible for Chardis and his Lazarus Orbs to be harmed by player abilities.
BOSSES OF THE ARENA
- Avarice’s minions may no longer drop loot due to a bug.
- Baines’ model size has been reduced.
Loot, Progress, and the Economy
- The time it takes to change factions has been decreased to 60 days (down from 120).
- Kit de réparation From 2.0 to 0.1, the weight has been lowered. 2.0 was too hefty for us, and 0.1 isn’t even close. It should be simple to have a handful in your back pocket at all times.
- For all factions, the item Chunk of Consecrated Iron has been added to the top tier of the Faction Shop. Consecrated Iron chunks are utilized to make the Resilient perk for armor.
- All of the Trading Posts have been connected together.
- The region where the buy or sell order was posted will receive both the listing tax and the purchase tax.
- When sale orders expire, the items mentioned in them are returned to the Settlement where they were placed.
- For the next 28 days, you will not be able to put products on the trading post. The maximum time limit has been increased to 14 days.
- Durability loss from PvP deaths was reduced by 10%.
- Reduced the amount of honey obtained from apiaries by 50% and the amount of milk obtained from cows by 65%. This alteration has no effect on honeybee trees. This revision was made because the global amount of milk and honey is more than our original projections. This adjustment makes the bees and cows happy.
- Housing taxes are now required every seven days rather than every five. There are no price adjustments, thus players will gain 2 days of housing time without having to pay more taxes.
- Cooking’s Territory Standing bonuses were reduced, since they were a little overly generous when compared to other Crafting Trade Skills.
- A Harplass Homestead town project has been updated to just need one mission item instead of five.
- The XP requirements for advancing Crafting Trade Skills have been increased.
- Once players achieve a new tier of recipes (for example, Iron > Steel), the amount of XP required to proceed by simply making items from the previous tier will be greatly reduced. However, if you make products in the highest tier you are capable of producing, it should require the same amount of work to improve the crafting skill.
- Update on Potion Making
- We believed that several of the higher-tier core potions (especially Health Potions and Mana Potions) were a touch too tough to make, so we modified the recipes and included Alkahest as a new alchemical component.
- Alkahest is made by distilling the magical plants found all around Aeternum, and it will be used as a stable and powerful basis for future potions.
- Gathering Nodes’ Rare Resources
- We discovered and rectified a probability problem with uncommon materials from T2/3/4 collecting nodes thanks to feedback in the forums. Thank you to everyone who sends in reports to help make New World a better place!
- The short story is that we had a few probabilities compounding each other, resulting in a near-zero probability of several already-rare goods falling. This, paired with a bug that made it almost impossible for an item to drop if your luck values were too high (not how luck should function! ), created a “luck sweet spot” where you needed to be to even have a chance (that near-zero probability) of obtaining a drop.
- Things like Fae Iron, Voidmetal, Phasefiber, and Petrified Wood should now drop at the right rate once you reach a specific Trade Skill level, thanks to this update.
- When collecting, this probability may be enhanced by consuming the relevant Trade Skill.
- Trade Skill meals also provide you the chance to get them before you’d normally be able to get them depending on your Trade Skill level, but at a very low rate.
- Instead of 5, 3 woodlouse bait is now required to begin the fishing assignment.
- Several new named goods have been added as unique drops from named Knights located across the globe. Quest-targeted knights do not get special drops.
- A new kind of weapon has been added that drops from the Knight opponent type.
- Instead of looking like a kite shield, Rook’s Defense Tower Shield now looks like a tower shield.
- A set of weaponry made by Battle for New World participants has been added. These weapons are Tier 5, and if they roll a Gear Score of 600, they may become Legendary.
IMPORTANT BUG FIXES
- Players can’t place purchase orders for things that don’t exist anymore.
- Bread and cheese baits could no longer be crafted in Kitchens due to a bug.
- When a player’s storage is filled, they can no longer place sell orders.
- Fixed an issue where Boars and Alligators were awarding more Skinning XP than was intended.
- Fixed an issue where players may come across bags of abandoned stuff that didn’t belong to them and couldn’t be dealt with properly.
- A bug was fixed that prevented fallen Town Project mission objects from resetting the task’s status.
- Fixed a problem where fast left-mouse button (LMB) taps when reeling in a fish would cause the reeling to proceed automatically, making it impossible to regulate line tension.
- Fixed an issue where some low-level foes were dropping higher-tier common items.
- When little and huge Starmetal and Orichalcum veins were mined, they would provide the opposing quantity of ore.
- Fixed an issue with Syndicate armor that caused it to have a significantly higher gear score (and, as a result, a much higher level requirement) than it should have. Please keep in mind that this update will effect any existing instances of that item.
- Fixed an issue where Gold and Platinum ingots required a Smelter that was one tier higher than it should have been.
- Fixed an issue where certain named crafted items were displaying as Legendary but crafting as Epic. They should now set the setting to Epic.
- Fixed a bug that allowed unrefined timbers to be used to make Fire Staves.
- To account for a tiny number of perks that may roll on objects but couldn’t be allocated in crafting, additional craft mods were added to the game.
- Some craft modifications were falling in game but couldn’t be exchanged on the Trading Post due to a bug. Similarly, the Trading Post featured certain craft modifications that had been deprecated and were no longer dropping; these have been deleted from the list.
- Some outdated and non-functional craft modifications have been deleted from drop lists. If you had one of these things, it has been replaced by a more useful item:
- Steel Arcanists’ Charm has been upgraded from Starmetal Arcanists’ Charm.
- Steel Armorer’s Charm has replaced Starmetal Armorer’s Charm.
- Steel Chef’s Charm has been upgraded from Starmetal Chef’s Charm.
- Shard of Corrupted Matter was created from a Sliver of Corrupted Matter.
- Steel Jewelcrafter’s Charm has replaced Starmetal Jewelcrafter’s Charm.
- Starmetal Traveler’s Charm has been upgraded from Orichalcum Traveler’s Charm.
- Vial of Viscous Azoth was created from Drop of Viscous Azoth.
- Tangle of Writhing Briar has been renamed Squirming Vines.
- Clump of Writhing Briar has been transformed from Writhing Vines.
- Clump of Writhing Briar has replaced Thrashing Vines.
- Resin Shavings have been created from Wyrdwood Resin Shards.
- Resin Shavings have been made from a chunk of Wyrdwood Resin.
- The Wyrdwood Sap Vial has been renamed Vial of Sap.
- Wyrdwood’s Draught Draught of Sap has been converted from Sap.
- A bug was fixed that prevented attribute modifications from being utilized as an ingredient in repair kits.
- When repair kits were used, they would demand a coin fee. This was fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some pieces of Weaponsmithing armor (Chest/Pants) from dropping.
SOCIAL, UX, AND UI
UPDATES TO THE STREAMER MODE
- Company invitations, group invites, buddy invites, currency transfer, trade requests, duel requests, and chat direct messages may now all be blocked separately.
- If you choose “Do Not Disturb” in its entirety, all incoming alerts will be turned off.
- When sending to a player who is actively utilizing streamer mode, alerts have been added to let the sending player know that their invitations or requests are being blocked.
REPAIR AND SALVAGE
- A tooltip detailing how to repair broken gear has been added to the damaged gear indicator.
- When a player has damaged gear, the damaged gear indication has been added to the inventory screen.
- A instructional pop-up has been added to further explain repair components.
- To make the “Repair All” and “Repair” buttons more visible, I highlighted them.
- We’ve made it such that players can’t lock in player-to-player exchanges that would cause inventory overflow.
- Players close to the coin cap are barred from making deals that might result in one person exceeding the cap and losing coin.
- Crafting objects that are necessary for missions now include a quest icon and highlight animations.
- After each game update, an issue that caused titles to be reset was fixed.
- Added suitable icons to a number of products in the Trading Post that were lacking them.
- Leaving a group in the middle of a conflict led you to be thrown out without notice. Players may no longer quit groups in the middle of a war, however they can exit the war after confirming their decision.
- Fixed an issue where the tier of crafting and refining stations shown on the map flyout was occasionally incorrect.
- To minimize aggravating unintentional misclicks, a confirmation box has been included when trying to “Take All” from the storage shed.
- When members of your own faction are flagged, we now display them an icon. This should assist players figure out whether they have enough reinforcements or numbers for a PvP battle.
- If you dismiss the notice, the next War and Invasion tooltip on the map will now stay closed and will not resurface when you open the map until the next War or Invasion.
- If foreign language strings are absent, debug strings will no longer be shown; instead, the English text will be displayed for better context.
The “new world patch notes open beta” is a new update to the game. The update includes a new map, weapons, and many other changes.
- new world all patch notes
- new world july beta patch notes
- new world patch notes reddit
- patch notes new world
- new world patch notes august 2021