After the release of Evangelo, players were left scratching their heads on how to build decks. This guide will go over some of the best cards in the game and provide tips for building a strong deck with them.
Back 4 Blood is a free-to-play mobile game developed by Gameloft. It was released on October 3, 2015 for iOS and Android devices. Read more in detail here: back for blood release date.
At the start of your Back 4 Blood campaign, Evangelo is one of the characters available. He’s a quick-witted guy who knows how to get out of tight circumstances. Here’s our guide to the greatest Evangelo cards and strategies in Back 4 Blood.
Playing style and abilities
If you choose Evangelo in your Back 4 Blood missions, he comes with the following bonuses by default:
- Born Survivor – Evangelo has a 75% breakout speed and can break free from grips.
- Light Footed – team move speed is increased by 5%.
- Fit – increase your stamina by 25%.
- Start with a Molotov cocktail.
One of the most helpful skills in the game, particularly if you’re soloing, is Born Survivor. Evangelo’s benefit is more feasible than that of the Breakout card. He also has a stamina regeneration boost, allowing you to keep running or slicing opponents. Finally, Light Footed is a mediocre benefit since it only accelerates you by a tiny amount.
Evangelo’s best cards
Playing as Evangelo enables you to be a tough fighter who, like Holly, concentrates on melee fighting. This is mainly due to his somewhat faster recovery of stamina. Here are the finest cards for Evangelo in Back 4 Blood that we can recommend:
- Cross Trainers: +20% stamina, +20% stamina regen, +3% move speed, +5% health.
- Superior cardio – increased stamina by 20%, sprint efficiency by 20%, and overall health by 5%.
- Adrenaline Fueled — +100% stamina, -75% stamina regeneration; receive 10 stamina immediately and another 10 stamina over five seconds when you kill an opponent.
- Energy Bar – Increases stamina by 20% and improves health by 5%.
- Run Like Hell – +15 percent movement speed; your accuracy is lowered by 20% for three seconds if you take damage.
- Mad Dash — Increases sprint speed by 20% and decreases sprint stamina efficiency by 30%.
- Hellfire (choose this if you’ll be using guns often) – When shooting, move at a rate of +45 percent; when not firing, move at a rate of +5%.
- Rolling Thunder (shotgun) or Speed Demon (SMG) — These increase movement speed as well as damage and reload speed.
- Confident Killer – Gain +1 percent damage (stacks up to 15% until the end of the level) when you or a teammate kills a Mutation.
- Down In Front — You do not absorb or inflict friendly fire damage while crouching.
- Meth Head — +40% melee attack speed, +40% melee stamina efficiency; melee attacks no longer stick through opponents; aim down sights are disabled.
- Ignore the Pain – While using a melee weapon, receive 20% damage resistance against mutations; +1 temporary health and +3 stamina while dealing damage to a mutation.
- Melee kills heal two health points.
- Damage resistance is increased by 25% while wearing a motorcycle helmet. You can’t aim down sights any more.
- Face Your Fears – Whenever you kill a Ridden within 2 meters, you get +3 temporary health.
- Vanguard – +10% melee speed; melee kills give surrounding teammates 1 temporary health.
- Batter Up – Increases melee damage by 50% and increases health by 5%.
- Spiky Bits — + 25% melee damage, + 10% damage resistance when using a melee weapon, and -20% ammunition capacity.
- Berserker – For each melee kill in the previous four seconds, you get 10% melee damage, 10% melee speed, and 5% movement speed.
- Slugger – gains 5 health, 10% melee efficiency, and 20% melee attack speed.
- Hydration Pack — +25 health, –20 ammunition capacity
- +1 offensive inventory with the Grenade Pouch.
Several cards here, as you can see, fit Holly’s build if you want Evangelo to be another melee bruiser. You may still choose cards that enhance his mobility, however. Evangelo obtains twice the stamina with Adrenaline Fueled, but his stamina regeneration is slowed. Thankfully, the Fit perk (+25%), Cross Trainers (+20%), and Energy Bar (+20%) assist to counteract this affliction. Evangelo may sprint back and forth, kiting and hitting his opponents with extra mobility boosters.
- back 4 blood release date